Criminal Defense And DUI Lawyer Michael Kessler
Attorney Michael Kessler has practiced criminal law in Florida since 1985. He is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and has recently started teaching a DUI boot camp for defense lawyers in Fort Pierce.
He is a founding member of the Saint Lucie County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and co-author of the Florida section of The DUI Book.
Attorney Kessler’s thorough, exhaustive, meticulous approach, exceptional skill, and dedication uniquely qualifies him to represent clients not only facing DUI but also drug charges, domestic violence and assault.
Kessler: The DUI Attorney You Want on Your Side.
Contact us immediately to schedule a Consultation 772-466-4900.
Some important facts about Attorney Kessler:
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, an honor bestowed by the Florida Bar, Division of Specialization
- Identified as a Super Lawyer the past four years (by Law & Politics Magazine)
- Consistently earns AVVO’s top rating “10.0 – Superb”
- Co-Author of The DUI Book, A Citizen's Guide To Fighting A Drunk Driving Case
- Rated AV – “Preeminent – by Martindale Hubbell
- 1985 graduate, University of North Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor degree
- 1982 graduate, University of North Carolina, Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice and Political Science
- Member, Florida Bar, North Carolina Bar (inactive), Indian River County Bar Association, St. Lucie County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Legal Panel, National Organization for Reform of Marijuana Laws
- Founder and member, St. Lucie County Association of Criminal Defense lawyers
- Invited guest lecturer, “Strategies and Tactics for Defending DUI Cases,” West Palm Beach, Florida
- Invited guest lecturer: “Basic DUI Defense for Young Lawyers,” Tampa Florida
- Invited guest lecturer: “How to Demonstrate What’s Wrong with the Intoxylizer 8000,” Columbus, Ohio
- Invited guest lecturer: “Closing Arguments in DUI Cases,” New Orleans, Louisiana, and Orlando, Florida
- Invited guest lecturer: “DUI Defense for Public Defenders,” Fort Pierce, Florida
Attorney Michael Kessler has received National & State Recognition. He is your Go-to-Guy for DUI in on Florida’s Treasure Coast.